Meetings facilities, Workshops and Trainings
Whether you need to host a meeting, entertain clients, arrange interviews or organize a training session, either the Castle or the Pavilion can be suitable for your requirements.
Catering and refreshments can be provided (breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks.) fully customizable and according to your needs.
Situated in the courtyard – in front of the Castle itself – you will find the 17th century Pavilion, equipped with:
- 150 euros/day (8 hours)
- 75 euros/1/2 day (4 hours)
- Evenings (after 06.00pm):
- from April 1st till September 30th included 100 euros;
- from October 1st till March 31st included 120 euros
- Catering: the refrigerator in the kitchen is always equipped with water and soft drinks. If required, coffee, thee, beers, wine and /or other drinks can be foreseen. Upon your request (*) , (if ordered at least 1 day before)(*) we also provide breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, pastries, tapas…
- Officially recognized associations from Laarne can rely on special rates.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific section for booking requests:
The Castle as your meeting location
The stately Knights’ hall (160m2) inside the castle can be rented for meetings withttps://www.kasteelvanlaarne.be/booking/?lang=en#tab_pavilion-bookingh a capacity of 30 people max. (Seating chart with tables) till max. 100 people (auditorium style).
The salons are suitable for smaller groups. The small salon (max. 6 people), the larger salon (max. 16 people) and the summer lounge (max. 8 people). Different fees depending on the type of seating chart and catering formulae.
Please feel free to contact us for an on-site visit and/or an appropriate offer.
Info and reservations via email@example.com